- the Vice President Mike Pence wrote that message as criticism of statements by Trump want to prohibit entry to all Muslims to PRE-BANKRUPTCY
- days before had occurred the massacre of San Bernardino and in November had been terrorist attacks in Paris.
- several immigrants held in U.S. airports following the order for Trump.
- Trump increases “veto measures” to foreigners to prevent the entrance of jihadists in PRE-BANKRUPTCY
Just put out a very important policy statement on the extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country. We must be vigilant!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 7 December 2015
after the controversial order signed last Friday by Donald Trump, who has begun to close the doors to refugees and immigrants from seven Muslim countries, this message of Pence has returned to re-emerge on social networks. Many users have responded with irony to these remarks by who before the critio and is now the number two of Donald Trump.
Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.
– Governor Mike Pence (@GovPenceIN) 8 December 2015