A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of type I Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must perform their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information about using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.